Akonilede Yoruba is an organization that leverage technology to deliver exceptional Yoruba language coaching experience among other things her clients all across the globe.
Generally, we collect only the personal information that is provided voluntarily by our subscribers.
Akonilede Yoruba is dedicated to protecting the confidentiality and privacy of information entrusted to her. As part of this fundamental obligation, Akonilede Yoruba is committed to the appropriate protection and use of personal information (often referred to as “personal data”) that has been collected voluntarily from the owners.
Interpretation and Definitions
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our services or part of our services.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Akonilede Yoruba or Akonilede Yoruba LLC.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the service such as a computer, a cell phone, a digital tablet or any internet enabled gadget.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate or provide services on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the website or to assist the Company in analyzing how services provided by the Company through the Website or otherwise are being used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a user can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Website or from the internet infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Akonilede Yoruba , accessible from www.akoniledeyoruba.com or www.akoniledeyorubaonline.com
- You – means the individual accessing or using the Website, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data We Collect
- Personal Data
While using Our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when you visit the Website.
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s internet protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Website by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever You visit our Website or when You access the Website by or through a mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company may allow you to create an account and log in to use services on the Website through the following Third-Party Social Media Services:
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, we may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service’s account, such as your name, your email address, your activities or Your contact list associated with that account.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of Our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Website.
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, some of the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
- Functionality Cookies
These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Website, including to monitor the usage of our Website.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Website. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Website.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Website users or Our service subscribers is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Website, products, services, marketing and Your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Website, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities e.g. a court of law, law enforcement agency, or any government agency.
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Some of Our Service are targeted at children under the age of 13. The information about a child is required to be supplied by a parent or guardian or the child is supervised by an adult while the child provides the information on our Website. In the instances where we collect information about children, the information collected is retained for only as long as is needed to fulfil a specific purpose, provide a particular service or allow the child to complete an activity on our Website.
If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data without Your consent or supervision, please contact Us.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.